Our preferred lender is Brian Harris of Vintage Lending.
We chose Brian Harris and Vintage Lending for numerous reasons.
- Years of Experience
- Success rate on getting deals done
- Gets loans closed
MEET BRIAN HARRIS
My name is Brian Harris, and I’m writing to share some personal and professional background as an introduction for those of you who do not know me.
Redlands became my hometown in 1975 when my father was stationed at Norton Air Base. Following in my father’s footsteps, I joined the Air Force spending four years serving our country. It was my good fortune to marry my high school sweetheart Rhonda, and we have been married 33 years.
We have two wonderful children, Stacy, and B.Jay, and had our first grandchild in February 2011.
Since our children are grown, we are always busy spoiling our two rescued dogs, Molly & Otis. Spending time with my family, biking, boating, and hiking are the things I enjoy away from work.
MY JOURNEY IN LENDING
- I started my lending career as a direct lender loan officer with Redlands Federal Bank in 1991.
- I worked for AccuBanc as a direct lender loan officer and branch manager until 1999.
- I became a wholesale lending loan officer in 1999 while pursuing my Real Estate Brokers License.
- In 2002, I opened my Mortgage Brokerage company Key Source Mortgage.
- In 2011, Key Source Mortgage joined Mountain West Financial, Inc.
- In 2019, Returned back to the Mortgage Brokerage world with Vintage Lending.
My career has helped me to gain and build long-standing relationships with Realtors and borrowers.
“Every Real Estate transaction is a team effort with the only goal of getting them closed.”
DEROGATORY WAITING CHART
If you want to know how long you have to wait before you can purchase property again check our chart Derogatory Credit Waiting Period will give you the answer.
READY TO GET PRE-QUALIFY
611 W. Redlands Blvd
Redlands, CA 92373
All applications are subject to underwriting guidelines and approval.
Not all programs available in all areas
Rates and terms are subject to change without notice.
Content may not be reproduced.
Licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act.